DELUXE Universal Electronic Game Caller – NZ Hunting Products
Developed for the beginner and the experienced Outdoor person, our Universal Game Caller will be beneficial to hunters, photographers, bird watchers and anyone else interested in the great outdoors.
A key benefit with the wireless remote when hunting / filming or photographing animals, they will always come direct to the source of the sound.
By placing the main hand unit at a distance, this will enable you a better look at the approaching animals.
This is also a great SAFETY feature.
This deluxe model has 2 sound card slots
NB: Game Caller does not include a sound card, or batteries. All cards & batteries sold separately.
FEATURES – Main Hand Unit
- 15 volume control levels
- Volume output: 120+dB – (no need for 8 watt amp)
- Volume UP / DOWN buttons
- NEW STOP button
– FEATURES; Stop, Pause or Off
- External 3.5mm Audio Port
- Compact size and lightweight
- Operates on 4 AA batteries (not supplied)
- Alternative DV 6-12 Volt power supply
- 2 Interchangeable sound card slots = 10 recordings
- Sound Card Selection Switch (1) for A Slot, (2) for B Slot
- Belt Clip
- Current sound modules available (5 recordings per card) An information card is supplied with every sound module purchase.
FEATURES – Wireless Hand Remote Controller
- 5 play back buttons
- Volume UP / DOWN buttons
- STOP Button
- Remote Controller distance-up to 100 metres line of sight
- Operates on 3 x AAA batteries (not supplied)
- Lanyard hole on back for carrying
- Small Palm Size / lightweight
Simply press a button to play a recording.
Developed for the beginner and the experienced Outdoor person, our Universal Game Caller will be beneficial to hunters, photographers, bird watchers and anyone else interested in the great outdoors
This unit is not waterproof so please avoid contact with water. Under damp conditions, place in pocket or plastic bag out of the weather. Avoid harsh impacts and these may damage the internal electronic components.
Game Caller Owners –
- When purchasing additional sound cards, please note the colour of the sticker label on your sound card.
- Please Note: Caller does not include a sound card. All cards sold separately. Select from the list below.
Is it WHITE or YELLOW
- If it is white you will need to email us requesting a white labelled sound card.
KITTED INCLUDES BATTERIES –
- Colour Shipped as Stock Availability
SOUND CARDS AVAILABLE: From $39.00
- Red Deer: stag roar; stag roar 2; stag grunt; hind call; fawn call
- Red Deer 2: stag basic moan; stag half roar; stag full roar; stag grunts; hind call
- Sika Deer: single call; he-haw call; stag mew; spiker call; fawn call
- Sika Deer 2: single call; he-haw call; stag mew; yak yak call; hind/fawn call
- Wapiti (ELK): location bugle; bugle; cow mews; estrus cow calls; estrus scream
- Because of the very high pitch nature of both the Location bugle and bugle calls we highly recommend using our accessory 8-watt Amplifier for the best result, when using this sound card in our game caller.
- Fallow/Rusa combo; fallow buck grunt; fallow doe call; fallow fawn call; rusa stag roar; rusa hind call.
- NZ Pest Card: Magpie; Rook; Spur-Winged Plover; Canadian Geese; Rabbit Distress
- Canadian Geese/ Paradise duck combo: geese hail call; geese greeting; geese finishing sequence; geese comeback; paradise duck call
- Mallard Duck: hail call; greeting call; clucks & quacks; the paralyser; duck flock
- Sambar/Fallow combo: sambar calf call; sambar communication; sambar oestrus call; fallow buck grunt; fallow doe call
- Upland Gamebird: Cock Pheasant; Quail chi-ca-go call; quail advertisement call; quail assembly call; bob white quail.
- Wild Dog: location howl; 2 – dog location call; 2 – dogs excited howl; predator call 1; predator call 2
“Designed here in New Zealand by hunters for hunting” and still the best electronic game caller for New Zealand hunting!!