The New Garmin Delta Sport XC remote training collar is here. This second generation Garmin Delta series dog trainer has improved design and output stimulation from the previous model. One of the main differences is the contact probes. The new Delta Sport XC offers exchangeable long and short contact probes for long hair and short hair dogs.
Besides that, the new XC has higher output in the same 36 manual adjustable levels output range which is great for most medium to large size stubborn dog. In the Barklimiter bark control collar mode, you can set the output level manual against the original autorise correction.
The Delta Sport XC is now supporting bark and train in the same time which means you can manually activate the collar remote the remote while the collar is set in Barklimiter bark control collar mode. The Delta Sport XC still has all the features as the previous Delta model: simple, push-button design with an easy-to-read LCD display, up to 1200 metres range, expandable to train up to 3 dogs, fully waterproof and rechargeable.
- Built-in BarkLimiter that can be switched on / off, Using advanced bark correction technology
- Up to 1200m range
- 36 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation
- Non-stimulating tone and vibration modes
- 5 training configurations
- Expandable up to 3 dogs (with purchase of additional collars)
- Exchangeable contact probes for long and short hair dogs
- Waterproof transmitter and dog device
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries in both the handheld and dog devices with approx. 60 hour run time
Garmin Delta SPORT XC Batteries Lithium Ion batteries
- Two hour quick charge system for the transmitter and collar
- User-replaceable, rechargeable batteries in the collar and transmitter
- Comes with a USB Splitter Cable letting you charge both collar and handheld at the same time
Stimulation from the Garmin Delta Sport XC
- The XC has multiple intensity levels, which allows you to choose the stimulation that is best for your dog
- Intensity levels can be quickly adjusted, meaning you can instantly adjust intensity whenever distractions increase
- Teach yardwork/obedience and enforce known commands with lower levels of stimulation
- Use higher levels to stop unwanted chasing or to overcome strong distractions 36 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, plus non-stimulating tone and vibration functions
- Bark Limiter no-bark mode for controlling unwanted barking
The Garmin Delta Sport XC dog training collar features 5 operation modes which can be customized to suit different dog’s temperance. The “T” stands for Tone only operation. “V” is vibration only. “M” is momentary stimulation which emits a single, rapid stimulation pulse. The “C” is continuous stimulation which delivers a continuous stimulation.
Any questions please ask, cheers from N.Z Hunting Products